Friday, October 7, 2011

Meeting 2

Hey all Creative Writing club members! Last Monday's minutes are finally here...

Despite notable, yet mainly still slight, difference in student presence, we had a fantastic meeting this past Monday! My apologies for the late post but real life got in my way.
So, meeting minutes.


  • We had members come up and share their poetry, prose, short stories, art, etc. with the group. I'll work on getting copies of some of it and try to get them posted on this blog! I think it'd be great to have it all up for everyone to see, including those that may have missed a meeting.

  • Fellow board member Johnathon Hartford and I discussed having a contest within the club. For example, finding who can write the most impressive poetry or prose on a specific topic, or something like that! We'll discuss it further and maybe next meeting present our final idea concerning such a contest.


Thanks for such a great meeting you guys! I'll see you all in another week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment